If you’re a serious fitness enthusiast, you know nutrition is the most important part of building a muscular body.
Even if you are on the best training program possible, taking the best supplements, your muscles won’t grow by themselves. The won’t just disappear. Food makes your muscles grow and burn stubborn belly fat. Without nutritious food, in the right quantities, even the most intense workout or cardio session is worthless.
Preparing and eating meals is almost always the most overlooked and neglected area of our lives. We go for the easy option of spending money for pre-made meals, take-out food and meal replacement drinks.
Some people still manage to be faithful to a bodybuilding or fitness specific meal plan, but they quickly face another problem:
It’s not long before we crave junk food. Why? Because we had nothing healthy prepared in advance. Nothing that could match the satisfaction of eating something that tastes so good that you want more…
You’re not the one to blame..Who can live exclusively on boiled chicken, baked potatoes and broccoli?
Other problems people face is the misconceptions surrounding cooking, eating and preparing meals for Bodybuilding and Fitness.
- You are convinced that bodybuilding and fitness nutrition must be plain, boring and taste terrible.
- You don’t think that there is such thing as a delicious meal that will taste like something you’d eat at a restaurant and promote muscle building and fat loss at the same time
- You think that you are incapable of cooking, and you don’t feel confident and comfortable enough in the kitchen to prepare tasty meals
- You think it is going to take all of your precious time to make a full week’s worth of meals, and that eating pre-package food and take out will be a real time-saver.
- You are worried and absolutely positive that a trip to the grocery store will cost you an arm and a leg.
Is this list familiar? Don’t worry, you are not the only one.
Click here for more information about the Anabolic Cookbook
Dave Ruel wasn’t always “The Muscle Cook.”
In fact, when he started training for bodybuilding, he was very insecure in the kitchen, fearing his meals would end up tasting like cardboard. He was told a bodybuilder should eat plain food.
He did not know how to prepare healthy meals that tasted good.. He ate a lot of packaged food, including take-out. He’d cheat on his “diet” because he needed to eat something with taste.
He was in complete denial, making excuses for his lack of progress and the fact he just could not build the muscular physique he dreamed of. He believed other things were the cause of his failure, but the real reason : poor nutrition!
The he met a mentor – a bodybuilder who had a different vision about muscle building nutrition… A man who was convinced “dieting” for bodybuilding and fitness doesn’t have to be boring.
His new coach helped him improve his eating habits and make the most phenomenal body transformation he could ever imagine, simply by learning how to cook healthy and tasty meals. He learned the secrets of cooking healthy muscle-building meals that promote lean muscle mass gains, rapid fat loss of fat, and top athletic performances.